The NANJ SDK will change the future of cryptocurrency transactions
In 2018 cryptocurrencies are facing a transition period, where currencies with a broad range of functions are being developed daily.
However, many of them are “currency” in name only, with few actually fulfilling the role of currency. The majority being used for nothing more than investments and speculation, while only a small percentage of them are being used for what they were created for, “transactions”.
With that in mind, the NANJ Corporation set out to make cryptocurrency transactions easier and more ubiquitous by starting the “NANJ SDK PROJECT” in April 2018. After four months of work in Japan, Singapore, and Vietnam, the NANJ SDK was completed and released on schedule in August 2018.
Many of the problems surrounding cryptocurrency transactions, in-app transactions, and on the street use of cryptocurrencies have been successfully removed with the NANJ SDK. We encourage you to experience the NANJ SDK for yourself.
- Summary of the NANJ SDK
- ①The NANJ SDK will solve the problem involving the payment of GAS for all Ethereum tokens.
- ②All you will need to have is NANJ(with other Ethereum tokens only that token will be required) to be able to make payments, send donations, and leave tips.
- ③Developers who incorporate the SDK into their apps will receive 0.5% of every NANJ transaction in their Ethereum address.
- ④The NANJ Corporation will receive 0.5% of every NANJ transaction for management fees.
- ⑤As the NANJ SDK is being managed with a private key, coexistence between apps and wallets will be possible.
- ⑥By implementing the SDK developers will have access to the following functions:
- ・Wallet creation
- ・Send NANJ(You can attach a message of up to 256 characters)
- ・Load wallet addresses with QR codes
- ・Load wallet addresses with NFC devices
- ・NANJ/JPY conversion estimates
- ・Obtain NANJ transaction history
- ・Save private keys
- ・Restore accounts via private keys
- About app developer registration:
- ①Follow the link and register your information: https://developers.nanjcoin.com/
- ②Obtain the SDK, using the following links as reference.
- ③Once the review process is complete you will receive NANJ for test purposes. (Only usable in a test environment)
- ④You can now implement the SDK into your application. Please use the sample wallets implemented in the sample directory as reference.
- ※We cannot answer any questions regarding Apple's review process. Please reference the review guidelines that Apple provides.
- ※We cannot answer any questions regarding our review process.
- ※Use of the SDK may be discontinued temporarily or permanently at the discretion of the NANJ management team.
- To app management teams,
It is possible to use the NANJSDK with other Ethereum tokens.
(This is only possible for management teams who have a contract with the issuer. Please contact the NANJ Corporation for further details) With the aforementioned system, token issuers and app developers will receive the following benefits:
- ・It’s possible for you to use your token with apps that are already cooperating with other tokens.
- ・If app developers want to use other tokens, the addition of a function call will make this possible.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Article 1. Purpose
- Article 2. Definitions
- 1.SDK: a software development kit that includes programs for use in the development of application software for NANJ that the Company will provide to the Developer.
- 2.App: application software for NANJ.
- 3.Developer: one developing application software for NANJ using the SDK.
- 4.Application in Development: any application software for NANJ that the Developer develops using the SDK.
- Article 3. License
- Article 4. Proprietary Rights
- Article 5. Warranty Disclaimer
- 1.By using the SDK, the Developer acknowledges and recognizes that the Company makes no guarantees to the SDK’s completeness, adequacy, utility, or non-infringement of any third party rights or interests.
- 2.The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions concerning the SDK, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. In addition, the Company accepts no liability of any kind, regardless of whether it is express or implied, concerning the use of the SDK by the Developer. The Developer uses the SDK at their own discretion and at their own risk. The Company holds no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of the SDK. The Developer is solely responsible for any such loss or damage.
- Article 6. Compliance
- 1.The Developer guarantees that the Application in Development does not infringe on the rights or interests of any third party, and does not constitute a breach of contract with any third party.
- 2.The Developer shall declare and guarantee that the Application in Development does not violate any law or ordinance, does not violate public order or morality, does not slander any third party, does not hinder the Company in any of its business, nor does it conflict with any of the aforementioned interests.
- Article 7. Restrictions and Prohibitions
- The Developer is prohibited from doing any of the following.
- 1.Using the SDK for any purpose other than the designated use.
- 2.Transferring of rights and obligations of the SDK or the Agreement to a third party for compensation or otherwise. This includes, lending, encumbering, assigning or pledging.
- 3.Using the SDK to create an app that violates any laws or ordinances, or to create an app that may cause death, personal injury or damage to property.
- 4.Using the SDK in a manner or situation that infringes the legal interests of another person or that violates public order or morality.
- 5.Making false or misleading statements that the Application in Development has been published by or has the authorization of the Company.
- 6.Using the SDK to create an application that contains excessive violence, sexually explicit content, antisocial content, or any kind of content that may cause discomfort to others.
- 7.Creating, selling, or distributing an app that collects personal information from those who have not explicitly agreed to the collection of their personal information.
- 8.Engaging in any other activities deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- Article 8. Discontinuation of Use
- In the event that a defect or the possibility of infringement of a third party’s rights or interests is detected, or if the Company deems a discontinuation of use to be necessary, the Company may request the Developer to discontinue use of the SDK. In this case, the Developer shall respond promptly to any request by the Company to discontinue use of the SDK. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred by the Developer for discontinued use of the SDK in accordance with the previous paragraph.
- 1.To discontinue the sale and distribution of the Application in Development.
- 3.To discontinue use of the SDK and to destroy any copies thereof.
- Article 10. Limitation of Liability
- 1.Regardless of cause, the Company will be in no way responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the Developer through the use of the SDK.
- 2.The Company, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors will not be liable for any loss, damage, or claims for compensation arising from the use of the SDK.
- Article 11. Termination of Agreement
If the Developer violates the Agreement, or the Company reasonably deems the Developer to have violated the Agreement, the Company is able to terminate the Agreement without prior notice and at its sole discretion. In accordance with article 11, the Company shall in no way be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Developer as a result of the termination of the Agreement.
- Article 13. Governing Law
- Article 14. Jurisdiction